Readmission of Former UT Dallas Students
Students who were previously enrolled at The University of Texas at Dallas, may return to the University by following the re-entry process through the Office of the Registrar if they meet the following criteria:
- Have not registered for three successive semesters (not including summer semesters) at UT Dallas;
- Left in good standing from UT Dallas;
- Left in good standing from all other former institutions attended; and
- previously were undergraduate, degree-seeking students and now return as undergraduate, degree-seeking students in the same degree program; or
- previously were undergraduate, non-degree seeking students and now return as undergraduate, non-degree seeking students.
If the student qualifies under the readmission policy, the student must submit a re-entry form and return it to the Office of the Registrar 10 days before the first day of class. Students may access the re-entry form by going to www.utdallas.edu/registrar/files/Re-entry-Form.pdf. If there are questions regarding the re-entry process, contact the Registrar's Office, 972-883-2342 or by email, email@example.com.
Upon re-entry, students must meet the requirements of the catalog in effect for the term of re-entry and, if accepted, will be bound by all conditions of the current catalog. Re-admitted students are subject to the requirements set forth by legislative or regental action, and changes become effective on the date of enactment. Upon re-entry, the student's tuition residency status will be re-determined in accordance with Texas law.
Former students who have graduated from UT Dallas with a conferred degree will need to re-apply and submit an application for admission, which is available through Apply Texas.
Students who have attended another college or university since they last enrolled at UT Dallas must submit official transcripts of all such work to the following address:
The Office of the Registrar
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 West Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
See "Academic Suspension" in the Academic Policies and Procedures section for more information regarding students returning to the University following academic suspension.